Wednesday, December 27, 2006

AN OPEN LETTER FROM RIZAL...

Mr Alcoba, Paras & Co,

Why look for someone difficult to find? I am here, I use my real name, I exist.

You can perhaps help Paras with my charges he squealed on a Kabayan, he padded his qualifications, even his so-called accomplisments(!) he didn't deserve an iota of respect from
anyone in the KOR, notably from me, for ignoring so many, inviting a chosen fewand lying/covering up about it.

He seems to have problems putting a straight sentence in English, Belgian (French or Flemish), or Pilipino. He would need someone's help!

He should be man enough to ANSWER my accusations! ... In order to obtain my respect!
Silence means quiet ADMISSION of guilt!

A person like Paras should be outside, not inside the KOR! He is a disservice to the honorable name of the Order. I'm ashamed to see him in place, by error of commission or ommission, as KOR European Commander!


For the Good of the Order
For Pride in the Order

Sir Rizal P. Victoria
Wilhelmsfeld-Heidelberg Chapter

P.S. - may I request other knights in the know, to kindly forward my above short note to Paras and his ilk! I want to show/prove to Europeans, where I reside, not all Filipinos are corrupt like Paras and his sidekicks! Mr White Knight, pls add this e-mail above in your blog. For exposing Paras', you are serving the good interests of the KOR! Thank you!

No comments: