Tuesday, August 08, 2006

KATATAWANAN DAW

Intsik patay punta sa heaven, he asks St. Peter: "Ano dyan sa kabila?"
St. Peter: “Wala, impyerno. Super init!!!”
Intsik: “Lipat ako dun.”
St. Peter: “Ha? Bakit?!”
Intsik: “Ako benta ice water.”

Pari: What’s your problem, son?
Man: I'm so depressed, Father. My son is an addict, my daughter is a prostitute and my wife is a gambler.
Pari: Tsk!Tsk! Disastrous! Is there anything positive in your life, son?
Man: Meron, Father... my AIDS test.

A Filipino, a Black man, and a White guy are in a bar having a drink. When a gorgeous woman comes up to them and says, "Whoever can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' in a creative sentence can have me for tonight." So the White guy says "I love liver and cheese." She says "That's not good enough" The Black man says "I hate liver and cheese" She says "That's not creative" Finally, the Filipino says "Liver alone, cheese mine!"

What's the difference between corruption in the USA and corruption in the Philippines? In the US, they go to jail. In the Philippines, they go to the US!

Bakit lagging Intsik and kinikidnap?
Kasi pag Pinoy – hulugan!
Pag Bumbay – 5-6!
Pag Kano – credit card!
E pag Intsik – C.O.D.!!!

Lulubog na ang barko...
Pari: San Pedro, San Jose...
Madre: Sta. Fe, Sta. Lucia, Sta. Clara...
Intsik: Anu ba kayo, lubok na balko, tawak pa kayo pasahelo!

No comments: