Friday, November 17, 2006

J'ACCUSE...

Honorable Gentlemen,

If no one is bold enough to speak, kindly allow this proud Filipino.

If I committed even ONE of those things Paras is accused of, even just that one where I allegedly denounced an undocumented "Kababayan" with a letter I wrote/signed/sent to the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I definitely don't deserve such a thing as a face-saving, GRACEFUL exit!!!

For LYING (bank programmer vs. security guard?; a Baron's private secretary?; personally known to the Belgian monarch and Queen Paola?; denial now on authorship of "Born to be a Hero"?; claims of P2M personal donation?; achievements as community leader/KOR officer with numerous trips organized alone?, etc. etc) just to reach a certain level in society, or rank in the KOR which counts a multitude of good, illustrious, noblemen as members, on his way to the top, Paras forced himself, stepped on so many heads, directly or indirectly, and therefore, deserves to be DISCIPLINED (THROWN OUT?)!!!

We can't continue ignoring the facts! Men of honor attest to Paras' racist speech in a meeting once in the German Black Forest. Even Sir Fritz Hack (recipient of the Order of Sikatuna, Rank of Maginoo) told me he was there and protested vocally as Paras' speech was unacceptable (!!!). Sir Fritz said that the speech was an affront to the memory of his great grandfather, the late Pastor Ullmer, who gave Dr Jose Rizal a home-away-from-home in Germany!

Much as I want to, I can't, in all honesty and sincerity, expect to give due respect to such a "leader" as Lino Paras.

Was our illustrious Supreme Commander hoodwinked into signing Paras' appointment to be my/the European Commander?

I don't like to be led by such a kind or person who sent invitations to the Paris event, a couple of days before the fact! This error needs a quick correction!

(I have personally met, shook hands, and was photographed while conversing with former Bundespresident Richard von Weizaecker. Our topic was Heidelberg and Dr Jose Rizal. No, I would never add his famous name on my reference list. I did not even bother to obtain a copy of the photo.)

Respectfully recommend that our Supreme Commander, Sir Hilario Davide Jr, himself initiate necessary and appropriate disciplinary action/s...

For the Good of the Order!
For Pride in the Order!

NOM

Sir Rizal Victoria, KR
Wilhelmsfeld-Heidelberg Chapter

Great men are known for their great deeds!

No comments: